Friday, May 9, 2008

A9 Interviews

{I'm just going to paraphrase a post I made on Soompi. It's faster.}

You can find two of their Shoxx interviews here. In one of them, they were talking about their Alpha album. Seeing all this work they put into it is really... astonishing. My brain is about to explode with all of the respect for A9 right now.

Hiroto is just a ball of engergetic, honest, cuteness. His response to his part of this interview almost made me cry for some reason! Here's what it said:

Q: I think so too. You change through your experiences, so you have many unknown parts yet. From now on, your way of thinking seems to change after you have various experiences. Is there any advice from ‘the present Hiroto’ to others?

A: I feel like I’m in my 2nd stage of life now. I think you are in your 1st stage. Me in the 2nd stage can’t see me in the 3rd stage yet, and I can’t imagine which experiences will make me feel what. So I think you in the 1st stage can’t understand completely about what adults say even more than me. If you escape from this, you can’t grow up, nor understand them, so first of all, you should experience anything and everything, I think. So don’t be afraid, do your best, and start to experience! And have the courage to face your weaknesses first, so you’ll get real strength.


I was reading it~ and listing to "Armor Ring"~ and it was all too much to handle! (T_T) It kind of got me because I'm... "shy" or "afraid to get out there" what have you. It really felt like he understood this feeling. For the record, Hiroto is my second favorite now. Because not many situations/people can make me cry.

I sound like a dork. (x_x)

~ZB24~

No comments: