Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sharing Musical Tastes With Dad

I played some music from my collection today for Dad. He doesn't really like any of the new artists that I'm listening to (new to me). He didn't like Takeru's voice and he didn't seem to like Girugamesh either. (X_X) But, he didn't mind Ayumi Hamaski. (<_<)

Ayumi Hamasaki has a short movie out called Distance Love (Kyo Ai). I watched it on Crunchyroll and thought it was pretty good. It basically consists of two music videos with some scenes in between.

Here is the second "music video"/ending scene:



It's basically the usual forbidden love theme. I think the guy is Chinese though, so that introduces a racial barrier, etc... The same thing I've been picturing with Hiroto for the last week. (x_x)

Then there is Girugamesh. They have some GREAT songs, I think. Dad didn't hear anything special though. What's interesting about Girugamesh is that they only have one guitarist. LOL~ So that means there's only four members (there's usually five: vocals, drums, bass, and two guitars).

Here's their music video for Owari to Mirai:



Other songs of theirs I like are: Domino and Shining

~ZB24~

No comments: