Monday, May 19, 2008

Some Thoughts

I spent a large chunk of time today reading Hiroto's blog entries. They're very fun to read though. He phrases things very beautifully and is funny sometimes too. He actually has this one post about his wisdom teeth called "The Young Boy Hiroto and Mr. Wisdom Tooth" or something like that. It was very strange, but I think I got what he meant. And it was funny to boot. I'll have to have mine taken out, so it was funny. I hope he's not in too much pain after the procedure... *worry* I hear it hurts a lot. I hope mine doesn't hurt either, for that matter. But he's 23 and just had to think about it, so I shouldn't worry about something so far away right?

Somehow, after reading all of his posts I am writing differently than usual. I feel there's better phrasing here. That's good though!



Honestly, I have to say that Hiroto has inspired me quite a bit. It's basically because of him that I worked on homework last weekend at free will. And it's also because of him that I set a date for Dad to teach me how to drive. And it's also because of him that I managed to stay calm when I went over to the neighbor's house to buy eggs.



Anyone who knows me well knows that I seem to have a kind of fear of talking to anyone I don't know well. I don't like to go places by myself. One girl on YouTube described it as "social anxiety", but I don't think it's that bad. But somehow, after reading all the things that Hiroto has written, it makes me feel like I can overcome this strange mental trait. I feel as if he might be able to understand it too, or at least empathize.



Gackt has also inspired me a lot, prior to "meeting" alice nine. I feel as if I can relate to Hiroto more (probably because he's younger), but Gackt can still improve my mood like -that- *snaps fingers*. {My top two current men right now: Hiroto and Gackt.}



It's a strange feeling...



But, Hiroto is a very cool guy. He is always talking about how our [meaning the fan's] enthusiasm can transfer over space and get him energized. That's pretty cool~ I believe him when he says it.



He's also a great guitar player, in my opinion. Although, I don't know if I'm qualified to say such a thing. My opinion could be biased and misinformed. I never used to pay attention to the instruments of a band until this year, so I'm no expert. It's because of Hiroto that I know what a wah-wah pedal is, by the way. And I suddenly have this obsession with guitars. (x_x) I do find guitars very fascinating nowadays. I didn't even notice them before.



I should be getting in bed soon... *sigh*

I guess I'll end this. I just wanted to talk a bit about my new inspiration. I like him a lot, I must say.



Sorry Wonbin. Mianhae. Let me go to someone else now. *hug* Bye-bye.



So I'm mentally single now and my prospect is Hiroto. But! I must restrain myself and make no brash decisions. It's a top priority. (I don't date in real life, obviously.)



Maybe in the morning I will think of Hiroto and feel like getting up. My life is admittedly uneventful, but I like it that way most days. Although, because of Hiroto, can't I do my best in this calm life I lead? So tomorrow, is the adventure of doing the best in school! Whatever it may be, let's do it well okay? and I will try hard at this tomorrow while thinking of Hiroto-san (yes, "san". Becuase it is an expression of respect).

Everyone needs a motivation in life, and it's not always from oneself. My Mother told me that she was motivated in college because she wanted to be a good example for me. Therefore, I'll work hard in school tomorrow so I can be smart like Hiroto-san.



~ZB24~



----------------
Listening to: Ayumi Hamasaki - Fated

No comments: