Monday, May 5, 2008

GAH~ NORTON!

I would have loved to work on SOMETHING productive tonight, but I was working with tech support all night. It was a total pain in the ass and let's just say that I'm never using anyone's "Tech Support Chat" ever again. I felt like I was talking to a damn robot and the guy hardly said anything!

I had to download a piece of software because I could even USE the chat. THEN, when I finally got it, the guy made me log into a remote acess client, BUT NEVER DID ANYTHING! It was a total waste of time, and I'm about ready to just get a different piece of software.

*shakes head* What is the world coming to? I should have just used the damn phone. *kick*

What a GREAT way to start the week! *sarcasm*

~ZB24~

PS> BTW, it was a subscription issue, the same kind that my Mom has had before. It says it's expired and needs to be renewed when EVERYONE (even Norton's site!) knows that it's not. (x_x)

No comments: