Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thoughts Inspired by Hiroto

I am supposed to be going to bed right now, but I wanted to write about Hiroto-san again.



I was reading more of his old posts and found this one: click



It made me think: People who inspire other people the most; do they realize what an impact they have?



I think it's impossible for him to know that there's little old me over here, clinging onto his every word, and finding extreme inspiration in them. But, he does seem to believe that our energy can reach him, so maybe he somehow does.

He doesn't need to worry about people finding inspiration in him and A9. I know for a fact it's true.



Even if A9 is just a passing phase in my musical lifetime, it's okay. Because I've loved every phase, I'll love this one as well. The things I've learned from the people I respect, I can't forget.



~ZB24~

No comments: