Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jaejoong: Lost in a Maze

So~ I found myself updating my DBSK music inventory today. I am still missing some songs, but it's really quite complete.

When I downloaded Jaejoong's single from the Trick series, I was surprised that his solo song was a rock song! It's kind of hard too! Not very fluffy at all. I hope DBSK makes more songs like this. LOL~ (^_^)

Here is Jae singing it live:


Normal link here.

DBSK always sings good live, but Jae did great on this song. I expected his voice to crack or for him to go all soft on me, but he did great. I have a whole new respect for Jae now.

I wanted to look at TVfXQ Forever, but they're forum is missing! They always had the best info too~ I hope it comes back soon so I can see what DBSK has been up to!

BTW, doesn't this song seem like something that belongs in NANA. Or as the ending/beginning theme for an anime.

~ZB24~

No comments: