Sunday, May 18, 2008

ZB24 on Vox

So... I decided to come over here to Vox for a spell. One of the reasons being that, if I'm writing all of this I may as well bring it to a website where someone might read it. Although it's fun writing for myself, I also like to hear people's opinions on what I'm writing (as long as it's not mindless hating or something).

I always thought that Vox was very well organized (I've used the site before). I like the fact that there's a bit of a "community" here (like a cross between Facebook and LiveJournal) and I also apperciate the privacy features.

FYI, I plan to double-post here and at my Blogger blog until I decided that I really want to stay here at Vox. I haven't really decided yet.

I spent nearly all day transferring the old(er) posts from the Blogger blogs to Vox, so I haven't had a lot of time to just enjoy the website. I hope to get to that now. LOL~

So far, I have two complaints about Vox:

1. When importing posts from other blogs to Vox, it doesn't take videos. I had to put them in my posts again manually.
2. The labels page doesn't seem to be updating very quickly. I have tags with nothing in them, but they still haven't "gone away".

But that's all. So far. Haha~

I hope to have a lot of fun here and maybe get a few friendly comments. Be nice! XD

~ZB24~

{Here is my Vox site: http://tsuki-24.vox.com}

No comments: