Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ANOTHER Unproductive Day

Today was so unproductive that I makes me irritated.

I had plans to start out my day with Math after breakfast, so that's what I started working on. After about an hour, just as I was getting into a flow, Mom wanted to do a spelling test and then Spanish. By the time we finished that, it was 12PM so I went to eat lunch. Then I had to carry plants up from the basement after lunch (this is so mom can put them on the porch to "harden them off").

I tried to work on Math again once we finished that, but then she wanted to do test prep. I'm like, "Can we do it tomorrow?" and she's like, "No. Because tomorrow it will just be some other excuse." EXCUSE?! AS IF TRYING TO GET MY MATH DONE IS AN EXCUSE! Anyway, so that's what we did; test prep. Then, she can't remember where we left off in the book and sends me off to look for written work from the math section. I told her I didn't have one from this chapter, but she insisted I look anyway. I went through every folder and didn't find anything. It started to annoy me because in the time that it took to look for this paper, we could have already finished a chapter (not really, but you know what I mean). So I said this to her and she acted like >I< was the one getting and attitude. I wasn't okay? I just wanted to get some school done, which she seemed to have been against all day. It was irritating the hell out of me!

We finished the chapter (which took an hour) and then I worked on that hellish Math until 4PM when Oprah came on.

It was not a vew productive day for me, but I guess Mom felt accomplished. (<_<)

~ZB24~

No comments: