Friday, May 16, 2008

To Do List For Tonight

- Make three wallpapers of Hiroto using pictures from: GuruGuru Mirror Ball Booklet and Birth In White Rose Tour Pamphlet.
- Subtitle Mirror Ball.

So far, I seem to have half of the Mirror Ball video done and I haven't started on Hiroto's wallpapers yet. (T_T) I've got some really good pictures of Hiroto though!

I took some time a minute ago to practice my singing. I guess I want to be a renaissance woman: good and everything. ROTFLOL.

Maybe I'll come back with some updates and let you know how it's going. (^_^)

--12:25 AM--

-I finished two of Hiroto's wallpapers (The "White Rose" ones) and decided not to do the GuruGuru because the picture is pretty low quality. Now I want to make a B-Set. ROTFLOL.
-I have made no more progress on my video. I will have to finish it tomorrow or Sunday.
-I watched a few videos and backlog posted here.

--1:05 AM--

-Finished wallies! They turned out great.

~ZB24~

----------------
Listening to: The GazettE - 紅蓮 (Guren)

No comments: