Sunday, May 11, 2008

We All Love Hiroto

Here are some more A9 interviews: 5 ★ STORY

This one obvious struck a chord within me:

[From: Wei-san]
I'm a student preparing for my final exams but I often don't feel like studying.... When Hiroto-san was preparing for his exams, how did he study? Or what sort of thoughts did he have on the day of the exam?

Hiroto's Answer: I studied for my exams, and since it's for the sake of my own improvement, I don't think it's difficult to do that every day!

[From: NoriPON-san]
What were your favorite and least favorite subjects in school? By the way I hate everything except music and P.E. (´∀`) (laugh)

Hiroto's Answer: I studied for my own sake, so I liked anything!!

I kept thinking of this today as I was working on homework. And I had Hiroto on my wallpaper, staring back at me. Gah~ So I kept working on homework. For whatever reason, it made me decide to do homework today.

I read this just now:

[From: Chii-san]
Hiropon, who is the artist you've been into recently? Tell me~ (>_<)

Hiroto's Answer:
The band from the UK called Bloc Party is cool!!

Now, this is just too much. You do realize that Bloc Party has a [dark] black vocalist right? *dies* This makes me so happy~~~ After this whole fiasco, yes. It enthralls me. Hiroto! Don't make me fall for you okay?!

~ZB24~

PS> Here's a Bloc Party video, by the way: {There's also a drummer of "English/Chinese decent".}



No comments: