Monday, May 19, 2008

Let's Amp Up!

Alright. I'm getting ready to start my day. Wish me luck!

I'll try my best.



--8:38 PM--



Ah~ I did try, quite a bit actually. This entire week will be off a bit though, so either way I couldn't have gotten much done today. I did the best with what I had. I'm tired now though! LOL~



I'll have to think of Hiroto again tomorrow morning. XD



Oh yeah~~~ I was going to print off two pictures of him to hang in my room, but the printer's USB cable was bent! As in, broken so I couldn't plug it in. I didn't tell Mom because how would I explain why I was near the printer anyway? But, just a while ago, she needed to print something and found it anyway. Dad bent it back into place so it should be working now. If everyone is asleep by the time I get out of the shower, I'll try and print the pictures again. There's so much to do tonight though because we have to go to the dentist and the store tomorrow. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. WAH~! I want to stay home! *kick*



Also, I'm hot! Why is it so hot all of a sudden! Don't we get "spring" anymore. *strangle*



~ZB24~



----------------
Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Sacred

No comments: