Thursday, May 22, 2008

Miyavi's Guitars

This page is also from Glare Vol.3, but show the details on Miyavi's guitars. Scan credits go to: reita_lover @ LJ.



It looks like he has some special attachment on the "Killer Custom". I keep thinking it's like the electrical pickup on an electric guitar, but I don't know. If anyone knows exactly what that thing is and what it does, please let me know!



Miyavi is really cool. REALLY cool. XD



--EDIT--



What a good guess! I learn more about guitars every day thanks to J-rockers. It IS a pickup as I said. On the scan, it say L.R. Baggs in the caption so I Googled the name. L.R. Baggs seems to specialize in these "attachable pickups". Here's their website if you want to look: click. Neat huh?



~ZB24~

3 comments:

Mbotenology said...

what's that brand?

NharaKim said...

looks to me that Miyavi uses the L.R. Baggs: Dual Source pick-up and pre-amp system; I had one installed in my previous guitar. it's great for picking up the percussion on the sides of the guitar along with the slapping that Miyavi is so well known for -- feel free to ask me any questions you have about guitar stuff

Yuuji Kamijou said...

What are the names of the guitars and can you give me links to them if you can? ^^ Thanks.