Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Learning How To Drive!

Last weekend, I finally musted up enough courage to ask Dad to teach me how to drive. He's getting "Summer hours" at work, so will have "free time" on Fridays to teach me.

My first "lesson" was actually quite pleasant. I kind of had fun too! There's a lot of things I have to remember, but I shouldn't be too hard. You might be interested to know that I had no problem remembering to engage the clutch before pressing on the break. (^_^) I had more of a problem with "leveling out" the clutch and gas pedals. Which is more important; getting the car moving, or stopping it? XD

~ZB24~

PS> Before I left the house to "practice", I kept on thinking on the quotes on my board from Hiroto and Gackt. It helped me to stay calm about the situation. Another big thanks goes to Hiroto-san and Gackt-san today. *bow* Arigato-gozaimasu!

No comments: